Why we collect and store your personal information
- If you are booking a holiday with Mariner Travel, we need your personal details to process your booking and enable us to get in touch with you in connection with your travel arrangements.
- If you are booking a holiday with us or enquiring about a holiday or responding to one of our promotional campaigns and would like us to update you with information about the services and products we offer, then Mariner Travel Limited need some personal information in order to communicate with you.
- We collect this information when you enquire about one of our products or services via the internet or by telephone.
How we use the information you provide
In relation to your booking:
- If you have made a booking with Mariner Travel Limited we will need to keep your details in order to contact you in respect of your travel arrangements and to process your booking.
- Mariner Travel Limited may need to store or use the following information: names and contact details of party members, passport information, credit/debit or other payment details and, where applicable, details concerning any disability, medical condition or dietary requirements which might affect the chosen holiday arrangements. We may be required to pass your details on to our suppliers including (but not exclusive to):tour operators, cruise lines airlines, hotels, ground agents, transport companies and certain governments or government appointed bodies or agencies in the interests of security or because we are obliged to by law. When you make a booking with us you agree to us storing, using and passing on the information referred to for the reasons stated above.
For marketing purposes
- We would like to keep you updated with special offers, newsletters and brochures. If you do not wish to receive this type of information you can contact us at email@example.com and we will remove you from our mailing list.
- We would also like to keep you updated with special offers via email. Should you wish to opt out from this you can unsubscribe from within the email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not share our postal or email mailing list for third party marketing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. We have implemented organisational procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
The Right to Request your Information
You have the right to request the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to receive a copy of some or all of this information, please email us at email@example.com or write to us as Mariner Travel Limited, Anchor House, 40 Booths Hill Road, Lymm, Cheshire, WA13 0DL. We will do our utmost to keep the information we hold about you as up to date as possible, and you may contact us to correct or remove any information you believe to be incorrect.
- Mariner Travel Limited have ensured that the privacy policies meet, or exceed, all relevant national and European laws and directives.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to contact us.